How to Change Chords on Time While Strumming Guitar
Changing chords on time while strumming guitar is something a lot of new players have trouble with so if this is you, If you're having trouble switching between chords… don't feel bad. You’re not alone.
Here’s what to expect in this lesson:
1. I'll start off by showing you how to play chords properly. Many students try to change chords before they feel confident playing the chord by itself.
2. Then will go into how to transition between one chord and another smoothly.
3. I'll include four progressive exercises you can practice to integrate the techniques and ideas I discuss so you can apply them.
4. I saved an important tip to the end because it'll make more sense once you have a basic framework and exercises to apply it.
Here’s the chords diagrams for the chords I use in this guitar lesson.
I’ve include a jam track that you can download the practice along with. Go ahead and access that below (play directly or download):
When he's not making guitar instruction videos or creating more music to record (currently 7 CDs including Beauty and Fire) he's riding his bike along the beach with his dog Marco Polo or traveling to interesting places with his lovely wife Pui.
Latest posts by Tomas Michaud (see all)
- Pull-Off Guitar Lesson And Exercise - July 15, 2019
- How to Play Edelweiss | Easy Guitar Songs - July 8, 2019
- Real Guitar Live #23 | How To Keep Learning Guitar Fun - July 4, 2019