Changing chords on time while strumming guitar is something a lot of new players have trouble with so if this is you, If you're having trouble switching between chords… don't feel bad. You’re not alone.
Here’s what to expect in this lesson:
1. I'll start off by showing you how to play chords properly. Many students try to change chords before they feel confident playing the chord by itself.
2. Then will go into how to transition between one chord and another smoothly.
3. I'll include four progressive exercises you can practice to integrate the techniques and ideas I discuss so you can apply them.
4. I saved an important tip to the end because it'll make more sense once you have a basic framework and exercises to apply it.
Here’s the chords diagrams for the chords I use in this guitar lesson.
I’ve include a jam track that you can download the practice along with. Go ahead and access that below (play directly or download):
Tell Us What You Think - Please Comment Below!
We would love to hear your comments and questions. What specific things are you struggling with while learning guitar?
- How to Play Blues on Guitar (Acoustic) - January 11, 2022
- Real Guitar Live #54 | Q & A – “The Boxer” Fingerpicking Pattern - January 7, 2022
- Minor Scales for Guitar Explained (in Plain English) - January 4, 2022